Non-fungible tokens (NFT) are digital assets that represent a wide range of unique tangible and intangible items, from collectible sports cards to virtual real estate and even digital sneakers.
📚 Useful Resources on NFT
- Easily emitted and transferable – account-to-account, even through secondary marketplaces
- Trustworthy and Authentic – no counterfeits, accuracy and permanent record
- Ownership rights protection – immutable data registered to the current purchaser account
- Non-interoperable: A CryptoPunk cannot be used as a character on the CryptoKitties game or vice versa.
- Indivisible: NFTs cannot be divided into smaller denominations such as Bitcoin Satoshis.
- Indestructible: Because NFT data is stored on-chain, it cannot be destroyed, removed or replicated.
- Verifiable: data can be traced back to its original creator.
Tezos NFT Platforms
Hic et Nunc
Hic et Nunc, a Tezos-based NFT marketplace is one of the most popular NFT plaftform. On Hic et Nunc, artists from around the world can mint NFTs for a fraction of the gas costs of other blockchains based platforms.
Kalamint platform let users create/mint NFTs native to Tezos using the FA2 token standard. Kalamint also enable buying and selling NFTs
Built on Tezos,Truesy is a highly curated NFT marketplace featuring iconic work from personalities and brands at the intersection of fashion, art, music, sports, and technology.
Truesy makes transacting and participating in the Digital Renaissance a truly enjoyable experience for creators, brands, and collectors.
Resources & Support
Start building on Tezos:https://developers.tezos.com
For more information on Tezos:https://tezos.com